HELLO PADEL® is concerned about privacy issues and want to keep you informed of what "personal information" we may collect from you, what this information will be used for, with whom such information will be shared, and the security procedures we have implemented to protect your privacy.
1. Personal information HELLO PADEL® may collect
a). We may collect:
• Name & user name
• Postal address
• Telephone number (home and mobile phone numbers)
• Email address, profile picture & social media account ID
• Country of residence
c). HELLO PADEL® may collect Personal Information through the website, or we may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; social media platforms; from people with whom you are connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
2. Using your personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
• to provide you with services information and updates.
• to respond to your inquiries and your requests, such as to send you newsletters or to respond to your questions and comments.
• to send you information regarding the website and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• to provide you with announcements concerning our service and to send you invitations to participate in special events.
• to send you advertising/promotional material from any of our sponsors, and from our partners.
• to send you details of products, services, special offers and rewards that we think will be of interest to you.
3. Disclosure of personal information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
• by you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to our website and to the general public.
• to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
• to a third party in the event of any sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of our business.
• We will not pass on your personal information to third parties except in accordance with this policy and our Terms and Conditions or where we are required to disclose that information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
• Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we provide our service.
4. Links from this site to other sites
Please be aware that our site may provide access to other web sites by linking to them. We are not responsible for the data policies (including data protection and cookies), content or security of these linked websites.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please send us an email to notify us.
6. Sensitive information
HELLO PADEL® ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information on or through the Sites or otherwise to us.
7. Access, correction or suppress your Personal Information
a) If at any time you wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from us, please just let us know by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information listed below or by using the unsubscribe feature in the marketing email you received.
b) Please contact us by email to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, if you believe that this information is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading.
c) In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information.
9. Contact us